For Sale One Pair of Lightly Used Giblets (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

alder how many times have you posted that in the past 24hrs?
Capitalization(spelling?).

Attachments

• fly boy shovel clip.gif
    fly boy shovel clip.gif
    562.8 KB · Views: 97
So many disturbing things in that picture. First the actual act of the guy getting kicked in the Nads. Second the look on his face, you just know the pain has just registered in his brain and he will be hitting the floor soon. Third, the evil look on the kickers face, makes you wonder if she did it on purpose, plus she has no business wearing that short of shirt!
Lastly, the expression on this girls face in the background. She's thinking, "well, that guys useless to me now".

if you can make sense of this fylboy oops flyboy correct spelling of names is important after all and cant see anything wrong with it then ok i wont say anything against you...

... but if you can, please make the effort to improve mate. I don't mean that badly, and neither do Matt or Chris (ADLER - not Alder) I'm sure.
People will be able to understand you much better, and pay you more attention. Your lack of punctuation and various comments makes you look like a kindergarten drop-out...

if you can make sense of this fylboy oops flyboy correct spelling of names is important after all and cant see anything wrong with it then ok i wont say anything against you...

... but if you can, please make the effort to improve mate. I don't mean that badly, and neither do Matt or Chris (ADLER - not Alder) I'm sure.
People will be able to understand you much better, and pay you more attention. Your lack of punctuation and various comments makes you look like a kindergarten drop-out...
How old is he? How do we know he isn't just a kid, like me?:D

Yes he is 14, which makes him old enough to have better language skills. Which leads me to believe he is a troll.

If that is an indication of his level of education, then we are in trouble in the United States. God save us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back