For the animal lovers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

absolutely beautiful. I'd love to see more of the roo's and wallabies! ^^

Excellent set of shots Wildcat, went there along time ago when there was still a lot of construction going on.
Hey your wife's bag isn't under attack the galah just wanted something to read, mate:)

Hi Wildcat,

>- unknown strange lookin bird :shock:

I'd say it's some kind of heron ... I suppose its posture is what makes it look so strange :) I like that shot!

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

I reckon it's a Heron too, as henning said.

I think there was a golden pheasant in there too a few pics back. Some of the more colourful ones I recognize from the old man's fly-tying pelts...:oops:

>I'd say it's some kind of heron ... I suppose its posture is what makes it look so strange :)

Grey Heron:

Attachments

• P1170119_Graureiher_ss.JPG
    P1170119_Graureiher_ss.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
hey cheers for the photos im also an Adelaide residence...hell haha I grew up in Murray Bridge and I havent been to this place in ages, I see it has come a fair way from what it was when I lived there.

Im glad you had a nice day, I reckon Australia has the coolest and most unique animals, makes me proud hahah. Im currently looking in to getting a bearded dragon as a pet!

We had one that lived under the drive when I last lived in Sydney. We also had a Magpie family and Rainbow Lorikeets that we fed by hand from the balcony. I do love the Big Brown land...

I current have about 25 butcher birds who reside in my back garden. We used to have heaps of rosellas and Lorikeets as we had fruit trees plums, peaches, apircots, apples, cheery. Since we cut some down they havent come back as much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back