Foto Fest 2016 Mk. I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0040.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Great looking machine that. When the Beaufort down here finally gets airborne, they'll have to bring the Blenheim over for some formation shots:mrgreen:

Great looking machine that. When the Beaufort down here finally gets airborne, they'll have to bring the Blenheim over for some formation shots:mrgreen:

It can head to Australia with a stop in Hamilton Ontario to fly with the Bolingbroke. Then I say we tear them both down, stick them in the back of a RCAF C-17 and send them both to you for a bit and seeing as it is my idea I get to come along and bring half a dozen friends.

Ah hell, while we are dreaming, lets wait for the Beaufighter that is being done at Duxford and have the Bristol 4B flight.

Cheers,

jeff

It can head to Australia with a stop in Hamilton Ontario to fly with the Bolingbroke. Then I say we tear them both down, stick them in the back of a RCAF C-17 and send them both to you for a bit and seeing as it is my idea I get to come along and bring half a dozen friends.

Ah hell, while we are dreaming, lets wait for the Beaufighter that is being done at Duxford and have the Bristol 4B flight.

Cheers,

jeff
Sound like a good plan to me! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back