Foto Fest 2016 Mk. I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I see pictures like this it reminds me at just how pi**ed off I get about runway alignments, flight lines and afternoon starts to air shows.

It looks good, Jeff and you can always use what's in the foreground to creatively enhance the image. A well positioned object in the foreground or background can be used to provide perspective to the subject.

The alternative is that you have enough empty space around the F-16 to crop the A-10 out altogether, or you could mess about with the two aircraft in the image and create something interesting.

IMG_0085.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Good one Jeff. That was an attractive colour scheme I thought.
Note the formation of German wind turbines swooping in to attack the field !
Bl**dy things are a blot on the landscape these days - and not that efficient, apparently.

Note the formation of German wind turbines swooping in to attack the field !
Bl**dy things are a blot on the landscape these days - and not that efficient, apparently.

That they are but the tree huggers and the politicos love them. As an avid bird watcher and photographer I hate the bl**dy things. We have thousands of them in Ontario and thousands more going up . They are costly to install and produce minute amounts of electricity at ten times the cost of anything else.

And in the UK, land owners who have them 'planted' on their land, and only by agreement, get paid something like £30K - per turbine tower !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back