Foto Fest 2016 Mk. III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

IMG_0445.JPG

Good morning one and all. I am heading off to Canadian Forces Base Borden today for an open house and air show. It will be my first opportunity to see the 2016 CF-18 demo bird and it's commemorative BCATP colour scheme. The Vintage Wings of Canada Lysander is also scheduled and this will be a "new" airframe for me as well. The weather is spectacular today, sun and a high temperature of 21 degrees Celsius (72F). Picking up a buddy who is also a retired cop and it should be a great day. Watch for pics!

Cheers,

Jeff

CF-100 18752 12Jun16 Borden.JPG
CF-100 18752 12Jun16 Borden..JPG

I have a big empty grassy field at the side of my place where this beauty would look really good sitting in. The wings were laying on the ground and as far as I could tell if she was put back together it would look pretty complete, not counting the interior stuff of course.

Cheers,

Jeff

Bell 412 C-FYZT 12Jun16 Borden.JPG

Leased from a private company, the RCAF does this with a few different aircraft types for pilot training. This Bell 412 looks pretty cool in an all blue colour scheme.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back