France-Simulation closes down

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wheelsup_cavu

1st Sergeant
Sadly another major source for IL-2 content has decided to close its website down. :(
SIMULATION FRANCE MAGAZINE

L'AVENTURE EST TERMINEE

ACCES AU FORUM PENDANT 12 JOURS ENCORE

Salut à tous..

Votre serviteur viens de prendre une décision difficile.
SIMULATION FRANCE MAGAZINE c'est TERMINE
Sous la forme actuelle toutefois...
The links for the forums and site are no longer active.

Gamekeeper at M4T has offered to preserve their content if the owners of the site can be contacted.
Gamekeeper @ M4T said:
This one caught me by surprise, always seemed a solid stable site, never a murmur of closure. If anyone has contact with authors or the owners of FSF please let them know we are here to help preserve their archives for the community.
Source: Mission4Today › ForumsPro › IL-2 Sturmovik › Mission Building › France Simulation site closed?

Wheels

The site is up again and there seems to be some consideration to getting the old IL-2 content reuploaded.
Mission4Today › ForumsPro › R R Forums › Off Topic › The French Are Back.

Hello Guy's

As said by my friend Tromplamort. Simulation France Magazine is again on line.

Some various trouble have lead me to shut down , health, and life mailnly but also the path followed by aerial simulation mainly dedicated to pick the most money in our pockets..

So since fex month i've re open the site and i will restore most of download as soon it's possible..
Be patient i'm actually the sole operator for the site and i've alway's i've a job.. but may be soon retired so many time to work !!

Hope we will take more and more room in aerial simulation communitiy with our particular vision.

Feel Free to visit site and forum to ask particular things.
I'm not so good in english (but i'm french too) and we will answer in french or english..

Have Nice Day

Links for the site : Simulation France Magazine - SIMULATION FRANCE MAGAZINE
Forum : simulation-france-magazine.com - Page d?index

Wheels

Sadly, as with most things, there must come a day when the torch is passed.

Air Warrior went that way, Jane's WW2 Fighters is barely hanging on and CFS2 has pretty much passed into the blue with CFS3 close behind.

Serious gaming with computers seems to have been eclipsed by consoles and ready-made, out of the box setups. :(

To add to that, I haven't run IL-2 since 2012 and haven't worked on a skin since 2011...I can't even begin to tell you what was the last time I ran a mission in Jane's or CFS...and I have several CFS3 projects incomplete and probably never will be finished, that have been sitting untouched for almost 10 years now.

Funny how times flies by.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back