Friendly Foes over the Falls 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbfoot

1st Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2005
niagara falls
It was just confirmed that the Russell Aviation group of Niagara Falls Ont will once again host it's airshow . We are striving to become the largest prop only airshow in Canada flown from turf.
For you that aren't familiar with this group of aircraft we have a Spit IX ,a BoB Bf109e flown by Marseille a Hurricane and Harvard > Confirmed so far are the B17 Memphis Belle , A Ju 52 and a fly past of the CWH Lanc and more are anticipated . The dates are the 8-10 Of June . Last year the 109 and Spit flew about 5 times each

Also added is the recently rebuilt Lysander from the CWH , I'm not sure how many are flying in the world but I think this is the only North American one

Only 3 days til our little airshow so if your around Western New York , or Southern Ontario it might be worthwhile to take in the show on the 9/10 june and you might get a chance to see the most complete Battle of Britain flight in the world with the 109e4, Hurri, Spit , and Lanc the Great War Flying Museum and their 7 WW1 replicas B17,b25 Harvards P51s SBD's possible Lysander no jets at all . Weather looks like it will be about 30c or 80 and clear shouldn't be much haze. Some of the shots from last year

Attachments

• IMG_0111_3_1.JPG
    IMG_0111_3_1.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0237_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0237_1_1.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0508_9_1.jpg
    IMG_0508_9_1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 137
It was just confirmed that the Russell Aviation group of Niagara Falls Ont will once again host it's airshow . We are striving to become the largest prop only airshow in Canada flown from turf.

pbfoot! Where in Niagara Falls is the Russell Aviation group based? I was born and raised on the north side of Buffalo, about 20 minutes from the Falls. I would like to check out what they have, if possible, the next time I go home.

pbfoot! Where in Niagara Falls is the Russell Aviation group based? I was born and raised on the north side of Buffalo, about 20 minutes from the Falls. I would like to check out what they have, if possible, the next time I go home.
peace bridge 10 miles up the QEW to sodom road and its there let me know and I'll show you around

Dang I missed it. Can't make it this time - are you guys going to be at Geneseo this year too?

You're not too far from me, perhaps I'll bop over when I have three hours to spare (and the gas haa haa) before they tighten the passport noose.

I think I went there when I was a kid, a long longlong (etc.) time ago.

I would love to hear that Emil run, considerin' she's the only one with a DB in North America. *drools*

Eat your heart out guys ceiling and vis unlimited temp 72 or 26 one day left

Attachments

• IMG_1280=1.jpg
    IMG_1280=1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread

Back