Friendly Foes over the Falls 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbfoot

1st Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2005
niagara falls
Once again the Russell groip will be holding its airshow in Niagara Falls Ontario on the June 13-15th 2008 if your not familiar with this group it was featured in Flypast Magazine last year we feature Bf/Me 109e4 Spit IX and a Hurricane with our venerable Harvard .It is a small airshow no heavy metal just props anticipated this year are the B17, and anything else we can manage to attract . Hoping for flybys of the Lanc and Cat .here is a pic I took of our 4 birds with the Red nosed 51 visitor

Attachments

• IMG_0241 1.jpg
    IMG_0241 1.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 185
Hi Pbfoot,

Very atmospheric photograph, I love it! :)

Good motto, too!

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

I saw White 14 back in 2005 and 2006 at Thunder over Michigan. It was exciting watching it and the P-47s playing tag over the reinactors. Beautiful field, I would love to fly up there during the summer. If I come up there, I will buy you a cold one pbfoot.

DBII

I saw White 14 back in 2005 and 2006 at Thunder over Michigan. It was exciting watching it and the P-47s playing tag over the reinactors. Beautiful field, I would love to fly up there during the summer. If I come up there, I will buy you a cold one pbfoot.

DBII
No i'll buy you one as you'll probably try an poison me with Lonestar

it appears this year we are possibly having a one of formation 2 spits , 2 Huricanes the CWH Lanc the Memphis Belle with the 109 in trail with the CWH B25 as the photo ship . we may be small but the birds are worth it

it appears this year we are possibly having a one of formation 2 spits , 2 Huricanes the CWH Lanc the Memphis Belle with the 109 in trail with the CWH B25 as the photo ship . we may be small but the birds are worth it

Hey Neil,

Looks like that weekend there is no drag racing on my calendar so I will try to get down there. here is a shot of the B25 from our show here in 2006.

Dale

Attachments

• djIMG3464.jpg
    djIMG3464.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 193
A little update on the show
Memphis Belle B17 from Geneseo
P51 Glamorous Doll from Warbirds over Long Island and their P40 are among the aircraft attending .
I believe the Canadian Harvard Assoc
Great War Flying Museum
The CWH Lanc should be doing a formation flypast with 2 Spits and 2 Hurricanes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back