Friendly Foes over the Falls 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Found out the formation will be 2 Spits, 2 Hurricanes , the Lanc ,B17e Memphis Belle and the 109
that will a formation for the ages with a B 25 doing the Photo work

I week to go I feel a tractor in my future to mow the runways or else i'll be putting up snow fence if anyone is in the area give me a pm and i'll take care of you.
The CHAA will be doing their formation work the Great War guys will be there all 7 of them with their WW1 stuff
Plus how can one ignore the formation of the Lanc Spits and Hurris with the 17 and 109 no where in the world will one see that it isn't big but by God it is selective

would you believe I was to close , any way fly in day tommorrow busy busy weekend for me. It was about 8pm and the light was tough

Attachments

• Picture 010 1_1_1.jpg
    Picture 010 1_1_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 92
I think this is possibly about the best BOB flight in the world at least it has a 109 that makes it different I'll post more tommorrow as I'm whacked from drom working the show

Attachments

• Picture 095 1_1_1.jpg
    Picture 095 1_1_1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 69
7 passes with the flight and another 9 with the 4 fighters and about 10 of the fighters in trail never seen the like of it too bad I have a crap camera and was working .Some clown was complaining about the b17 getting oil on his car at start up WTF is this world coming to

7 passes with the flight and another 9 with the 4 fighters and about 10 of the fighters in trail never seen the like of it too bad I have a crap camera and was working .Some clown was complaining about the b17 getting oil on his car at start up WTF is this world coming to

Hey Neil,

Bet ya that was a awesome sight to watch the fly by,Got anymore shots from the show? Too bad I forgot about the show:( been away from the forum lately, would of loved to of been there.

Dale

pbfoot you have being there man, you see the airbirds, thats whats matter !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back