frog kits (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, Frog kits are rare these days, but many were re-packaged (normally in poly bags) under the 'Novo' label, although the moulding quality wasn't as sharp in some of these.
Have a look at 'King Kit' on the 'net, they might have a limited number of each manufacturer, but they only sell what they have, as they obtain some supplies from model collectors, end of business stock etc., so it's worth checking on a regular basis.

I would like to remind you that public trading here isn't allowed. Please use PM system for farther talk.

i built the kit as per its original colour plans in the kit,the plastic used was a bright blue,the kit is dated from 1964 and doesn't have any nazi markings anywhere,i just thought it would be interesting to built some of these kits as they were,i'm interested in any frog models available, the main one i'm looking for at the moment is;

334p supermarine 544 scimitar prototype made between 1957-1963

please pm me if you have any frog/novo kits spare that you don't want,the main one's i'm looking for are the;

airspeed oxford
supermarine scimiter
fairey delta 2
v bombers

thanks for looking

bob

You can also google Rare-plane detective. I've dealt with Jeff for years without a problem.
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back