Fu*kin A, My New Airbrush is on the Way...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pervert? Heck no man, a husband who knows the hand that feeds him. :lol:

I'm jealous, she's gorgeous with those fine lines. I wish I had one that could make those curves with such a soft edge. Able to get into those small details with variable blow rates. She won't let you down, Les. She's the best on the market. And an ability for a decent amount in the cup up top will allow you to go for extended periods. Bet that she's way better than your past. I'm utterly impressed. Now, can you live up to her capabilities. That is the question. Practice. Practice. Practice.

Oh. Your airbrush is nice too. :toothy3:

ROFLMELAO!!!!! you guys kill me!

HAPPY MOTHERFU*KIN VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just came in the mail 20 minutes ago.... OMFG, its so heavy.... And badass lookin too.... Its like when I held my first MP5, just blown away by it.....

Chompin at the bit to get some paint flowin through it......

Attachments

• brush 002.jpg
    brush 002.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 53
  • brush 004.jpg
    brush 004.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 51
  • brush 008.jpg
    brush 008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 45
  • brush 006.jpg
    brush 006.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 50
Wow! The case is better than my b****y brush Dan! Great bit of kit, and I see what you mean re the HK; it looks very well engineered and reliable, just like the weapon!

So it can be used for much more precise painting.Cool.:D Good shot.

Tis awesome..me thinks. NOW I can stop hearing about what shite the other gun was..:lol:

AND for the females in this relationship that are keeping score(uh...that'd be me..:D) I have now gotten him 2 guns..and I have YET to get my sniper rifle. We'd still be outside blowing things away..THAT is Valentines day to me... *insert heartie thingy, here* :lol:

You're a champ Becca....well done...:D

I can only assume that the perfume bottle is a practice target to sit on the back fence for the sniper rifle then?....if and when Dan finally gets the hint....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back