Fun day at the office...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers guys. I got the photos posted to the website last night, article style. Click the banner below to see them. Enjoy and don't forget the drool cup. ;)

qb-40banner_5560.jpg

Very nicely done Eric.:thumbright: I like the way you set that up. I didn't realize that the T-28As only had a two blade prop though, it gives them a totally different look to me.Great shots. I really like the F8F Bearcat and the more I see the Mr. Mulligan the more I like it. That's just a very cool little plane to me. Bryan and his crew, Terry and Kieth, will be here in Abingdon on the 23rd and 24th of July for a small airshow. He said that he was going to try to get the T-28 painted all over this winter but did not know if it would happen. Maybe I can get them to do some formation flying for some shots, who knows.:) :thumbright:

Thanks guys. Yeah, the T-28A has just a 2 bladed prop and a smaller cowl because of the smaller engine. I have been trying to get some air-to-air shots with that airplane for about 2 years and I finally got it!

If you can get some formation shots, Aaron, it would be really cool. Are your T-34 buddies part of the T-34 Association? I just got the latest Mentor Monitor and my photo graces the cover and the center spread. :)

I meant to ask Terry the last time I saw them and forgot. I'll send him and E-mail and ask. I'm going to see if I can't find me a copy of the magizine. Congratulations on the cover and center spread buy the way!:thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back