Future sub forum....

Should have kept my trap shut....
Oh well, lesson learned for the future...

:lol:
It's actually a valid suggestion. There's always a spirited debate regarding "1946" but beyond that, the future of warfare is anyone's guess.

My joke about arming a drone to shoot down the Amazon drones got me wondering about the very real possability of offensive/defensive drone opps. So when will the first drone to drone fight take place and who wil win?

Technology this day and age means that drone warfare is very affordable and a serious prospect...
 
It's actually a valid suggestion. There's always a spirited debate regarding "1946" but beyond that, the future of warfare is anyone's guess.

My joke about arming a drone to shoot down the Amazon drones got me wondering about the very real possability of offensive/defensive drone opps. So when will the first drone to drone fight take place and who wil win?

Technology this day and age means that drone warfare is very affordable and a serious prospect...

I could actually see this as becoming a combat type of game.
 
Quite a few drones fighting each other in my town, mostly female. They must be drones, as they certainly don't look human ..........................
 
My joke about arming a drone to shoot down the Amazon drones got me wondering about the very real possability of offensive/defensive drone opps. So when will the first drone to drone fight take place and who wil win?

1461079_596203843782578_1046087529_n.jpg
 
I'm actually excited about the Amazon drones, it will give me the chance to live out my fantasy as a fighter pilot. I figure a F-15 with a .22 caliber Gatling gun should give me plenty of kills, and apparently free books!

David there was a uy who mounted a .45 to a helo and got it to work fairly accurately with little recoil effect.Now this was in 2008 what are the chances it has improved quite abit?

Your New Favorite Model Helicopter Video | Break.com
 
NICE!
 
There are already armed, R/C 'quadrocopters' around, and I don't think a 'freight drone' would stand much of a chance against one of those!
 
Aren't those only allowed during duck season?

Geo
 
I wonder if my neighbors would complain if I installed a German 88mm in the back yard.

Only if you started firing it. :shock:


Wheels
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back