Future sub forum.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Should have kept my trap shut....
Oh well, lesson learned for the future...

:lol:
It's actually a valid suggestion. There's always a spirited debate regarding "1946" but beyond that, the future of warfare is anyone's guess.

My joke about arming a drone to shoot down the Amazon drones got me wondering about the very real possability of offensive/defensive drone opps. So when will the first drone to drone fight take place and who wil win?

Technology this day and age means that drone warfare is very affordable and a serious prospect...

It's actually a valid suggestion. There's always a spirited debate regarding "1946" but beyond that, the future of warfare is anyone's guess.

My joke about arming a drone to shoot down the Amazon drones got me wondering about the very real possability of offensive/defensive drone opps. So when will the first drone to drone fight take place and who wil win?

Technology this day and age means that drone warfare is very affordable and a serious prospect...

I could actually see this as becoming a combat type of game.

Quite a few drones fighting each other in my town, mostly female. They must be drones, as they certainly don't look human ..........................

1461079_596203843782578_1046087529_n.jpg

I'm actually excited about the Amazon drones, it will give me the chance to live out my fantasy as a fighter pilot. I figure a F-15 with a .22 caliber Gatling gun should give me plenty of kills, and apparently free books!

David there was a uy who mounted a .45 to a helo and got it to work fairly accurately with little recoil effect.Now this was in 2008 what are the chances it has improved quite abit?

Your New Favorite Model Helicopter Video | Break.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back