FW-190 Variants

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's probably because most sources don't count examples from all factories ;)
A number of ~680 pretty much covers only Fieseler Kassel factory production numbers.
FockeWulf 190D9 was produced in:
Focke Wulf Cottbus - 720
Focke Wulf Aslau - 30
Fieseler Kassel - 680
Wesserflug Lemwerder - 50
Mimetal Erfurt - 325
TOTAL: 1805

I'll try to scan the pages from the books tommorow so you guys can see production dates and werk numbers, I don't have a scanner at home :(

I'll post the scans with complete data for all FW's tommorow, it's really a bit too much for me to re-type all that here. The books from which that data is are the "Kagero FockeWulf 190 vol.1.-4."

I'll post the scans with complete data for all FW's tommorow, it's really a bit too much for me to re-type all that here. The books from which that data is are the "Kagero FockeWulf 190 vol.1.-4."

Name the page's you want scanned in the books, Brian32 I have all 4 books and scan them now if you like

Ok, here two of the pages, lets see if we can read them with out them being so big

Attachments

• Pg 66.JPG
    Pg 66.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 226
  • Pg 67.JPG
    Pg 67.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 200
forget Kagero after their mess-up on the JG 301 unit I wouldn't not trust them. Rodeike is what you want

for Dora werk nummers most probably either JaPo 2 volumes or the EE 2 volumes ready to come out shortly

BTW guys I don't know if this is right or wrong, but this books are not the only or my primary source for those figures, it's just the only thing I have about the whole deal "on paper". If anybody can provide another insight on this matter, I'm very interested, being a FW nutcase and all that:lol:

Chris the Dora numerations will be covered in the 4 volumes by JaPo and Eagle editions

for me no I do not nor do I wish too...........again my thing is the operations more than the a/c though that is of interest just not the tech aspects which there is nothing wrong with that.

note the Cottbus/Kassel makes of the STurmFw's of the A-8 series produced with werk nummer # 620 as a start and ending with the prefix 683...

Looking at these scanned pages it looks like they counted the allocated serial numbers together without any proof all of these aircraft were actually produced.

Don't know, this is the very first place I saw 684 figure, I was always shown 1805 one, we need some reliable data...

And another source, to my understanding it shows how much literature often states to be produced in relation to what was produced.

Attachments

• Fw190-prod.jpg
    Fw190-prod.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 187

Users who are viewing this thread

Back