Fw190A-8 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wouldn't mind two or three of those Wojtek! I have a couple of annoying targets in mind!
That's a great challenge you've created there Max', good work!
Keith, the FW190D is a neat little kit, you'll enjoy it. Here's a little something to inspire you, built from the same kit, and brush painted, not airbrushed.

Attachments

• Varus Teutonicus 043.jpg
    Varus Teutonicus 043.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 60
Thanks Terry

Hope i do justice to the kit and if i get it some where near as good as the Doras i have seen on here i will be happy. Like your Dora ( painted not sprayed )

Hi Guys and Girls

finally decided which colour scheme the Dora is going to be. 2 tone green on the top similar to Catch22's Dora in the defence of the reich :oops: Sorry Catch

Wayne take no notice of the mottling part :oops::lol:

Just hope i do it justice

Hi Wojtek

I think it's from JG2 as i am not up to fighter groups :oops: but will have to see what colours schemes come with the instructions, when model arrives.As i have no idea?

If you want to do it straight from the box Keith, the JG54 scheme would be the easiest for you. The decals are correct, and the painting guide is more or less right too. The small amount of mottling was very light, and could be done with a small brush, using thinned paint, softly stroked on. One thing to watch though, the decals are thinner than you are probably used to up to now, so be very careful when applying them, as they can tear or split easily.

Hi Guys and Girls

finally decided which colour scheme the Dora is going to be. 2 tone green on the top similar to Catch22's Dora in the defence of the reich :oops: Sorry Catch

Wayne take no notice of the mottling part :oops::lol:

Just hope i do it justice

No problem! Terry's right though, the side crosses that come with the kit are incorrect for that version. The ones on it are aftermarket.

The Maximowitz challenge is on. One Tamiya Fw 190 D-9 is now winging its way to Keith.

If I got his address right.. :D

The rest is up to you.... remeber, Wojtek has missiles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back