Fw190A6 Sturmjager of Sturmstaffel1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you for kind words. :)
Unfortunately I'm busy with other things I have to take care of everyday. But also hopping I can back to the build soon.

After having read through the entire tread I think Wojtek has disproved the statement." You can't polish a turd"
Obviously with patience, persistence, painstaking attention to detail and a great deal of skill he can.

Wojetk, how the hell I've managed to miss this thread for so long I do not know. I have spent the last couple of hours going through it and have been captivated by the detail and your kindness in sharing this brilliant skill you have.
Your pictorial demonstrations coupled with the insight as to why you are practically rebuilding this model are very informative. I like the way you have demonstrated your techniques and given us all an insight into the methods used, it is truly an informative and masterful thread. Thank you my friend, you are well and truly page marked now.

Last edited:
W ~

so any chance the crate could be 5.Sturm/JG 4 machine ? oh that's right it is an A-6

E ~

Sorry guys. The build has had to be postponed.I'm busy with another project currently and I don't have any spare time for that. But it will be continued as soon as possible.

THX Vic for the nice words.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back