Fw190A6 Sturmjager of Sturmstaffel1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And here the sanded part ready for farther working.

Attachments

• oslona1i.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 85
  • oslona1i1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 85
Thank you Jasiu.

The next step was to cut off the front part and make the MGs holes better looking.Then I put these parts together and voila.

Attachments

• oslona1i3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 87
  • oslona1i4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 81
Yeah, ok. But how are you going to super detail the pilots socks?

It'll need a CD player, drinks holder and an ash tray in the cockpit too, resin aftermarket parts or scratchbuild?

Seriously............. amazing work my friend!

Yeah, ok. But how are you going to super detail the pilots socks?

To be honest I don't know it yet... Might these be made by crochet.

Here a few pics with the covering fitted without a glue to the fuselage.What do you think?

Attachments

• oslona1j2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 88
  • oslona1j1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 94
  • oslona1j.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 92
Well, I can't speak for Jan but I reckon it's f*cking amazing! I've looked at every page of this thread and you're proving the point that good models can come from bad kits with patience and skill.

Thank you lads.

Jan this time I can put in a good word for you and you won't be banned.
But it is the time only.

Thank you all . I'm really happy you like the work.

Here a few shots of my work today.I was sure I could do much more but the Life is brutal....

As it can be seen I was working on the Fw190A propeller.At galance the kit part look good but it is not true.The propeller blades are of the incorrect shape though the prop diameter is correct. But the main problem is that prop blades are set incorrectly taking their directions into consideration.In all pics of "Wurger A" it can be seen that the propeller was rotated right looking from a pilot's view in the cockpit.So it means that looking at the rotating propleller blades from the front of a plane , blades were going around left.Of course the rotating direction determinated the air-screw blade set up.Academy gave us something what in reality would be a fan rather than the propeller.As a result we could use it when it would be hot.
To correct it I was forced cut off the prop blades and shaped them firstly.Then I had to attach them back. Pictures below show you the work.

Attachments

• smiglo1.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 92
  • smiglo1a.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 91
  • smiglo2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 90
  • smiglo3.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 89
  • smiglo3a.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 91

Users who are viewing this thread