G.B.#16 end date

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
Since the 28th is on a Thursday, does the build end on the following Sunday? I will probably need the extra time. Gonna be under the wire, at that!

IIRC, we agreed some time ago that builds with a stated month end date that falls during the week would extend to the first Sunday of the following month. I therefore vote that we officially end GB 16 on Sunday March 3 local time. Other judges should confirm.

Thank you, I just wanted to confirm. Is this going to be one of the alterations to the official rule guide?

I don't think Vic saw this thread started, he made a post stating the end date that reflects the decision made regarding extending to the following Sunday. To quote.... and probably directed to meownself!!!

GB 16 Finishing Date

Just a reminder folks that GB 16 finishes at midnight on Sunday, 3rd March 2013.

From where I'm sitting it's just 10 says to go. So chop, chop boys!

I hope to finish at least 1 model, works been horrible the past couple days :( but I was wondering the same question :) Thanks Paul for asking :)

Didn't see that either Bill so thanks for clearing that up.

Paul, not sure the rules need to be changed for this. I believer that Vic applied this already when he posted the dates in his GB's 2013 and onward thread.

It was kinda put to the members a while back about moving the date to the Sunday following the end of the month finishing in the week.

Makes sense, gives everyone a couple full days to rush to the end of the build. I sure wish this one ended on a Monday so I would have 7!

Yes, finish is on the Sunday following the last day of the month, where this falls mid-week. The Rules, when amended, will reflect this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back