10 days to Group Build #16

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

With Jan - go for it Charles!

Not a judge, but I certainly hope this isn't restricted to military types! Considering a Supermarine S.6B or GAL Monospar in civvy scheme time permitting.

It was my understanding that anything that flew between 1914 and 1939 was fair game, I certainly hope it's not just military only, there are so many cool aircraft from that time...

Maybe I should do one of these than.

Attachments

• the-fly-resin-model-kit.jpg
    the-fly-resin-model-kit.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 83
I don't have anything suitable in limited stash so will give this one a miss. Looking forward to GB17 next Feb I have a choice of two Me262 or a Fieseler Storch 156C
Vaughan

Talking of less talented . . .

Looks i managed to win an Academy 1/48 I-16 Type 10 from fleabay for the much more reasonable sum of £8.05 !

So Spanish Civil War here I come . If I am feeling cocky I may even try and add the rope they used to retract the undercarriage ( i assume they let gravity take care of deployment )

Looks i managed to win an Academy 1/48 I-16 Type 10 from fleabay for the much more reasonable sum of £8.05 !

So Spanish Civil War here I come . If I am feeling cocky I may even try and add the rope they used to retract the undercarriage ( i assume they let gravity take care of deployment )

Wooo very coool :D so many options for the color schemes of a couple countries with that one, :)

I've got an balsa Cessna O-1E "Bird dog" in my stash for GB #17. I think that qualifies as an "observer" aircraft. Which prompts a question: Does the Lockheed P-38 qualify for the heavy hitters GB #18 ??? I've got a Comet Model Airplane Co. balsa P-38 with a 36 inch wingspan I'm itching to get my fingers into.

How about it Terry, Vic, Wayne, or Wojtek ???

Charles

No friggin way! They used rope to pull up the gear? I learn something new on this forum everyday!

Charles, I was looking at doing a Bird Dog as well, but decided on a jet for a change on #17, so have an F9F-5P from CVA-10 USS Yorktown. I wanted to do a swept wing Cougar, but no one makes one in 48th, now what's That all about.....

And Paul, I knew you weren't fishing, but you do great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back