1/48 I-16 Type 10 - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Could swap you a bit of my heat for your cols Igor, sort of dripping hot here.

Ah Vic, the Cold aint the problem with living here most of the time, bit of skiing, skating, hockey and winter is almost done plus you get used to it after a while :D, its the wind that can even get to you, its like getting slaped in the head with a whip :S can't describe it really plus combining it with "black ice" (practicly invisible ice) and your day can turn from bad to worse on a slip :(

Now if we combined hot and cold and kept it at a medium :D that wouldn't be bad at all hehehe :)

I like living in a place that neither hot nor cold .... temperature applications maxima day heat of 34 º C and the day colder -4 º C I have no such problems, though I always wish I could live like I always tell my wife in the woods isolated from the physical world, my internet connection and 3 meters of snow in the street, I do not live in the city or in the village, people are not good or herself.
At issue igor friend I have in mind to make this plane go on ahead and if you do not slaughter me whether my delay to one of two or salts to the glue, (put on your snowshoes and cold wrap that you wear to go to the hockey game) or order it online and post it one putting the cold but do not keep me in suspense, man .... hahahahahaha
step you a PM with my mail to talk about the info I'm looking for the plane,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back