Gas/Petrol Stations....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Having to pay outrageous prices, at something like £6.50 per gallon, with around 90% of it tax and duty !!!!
**** me, even Dick Turpin wore a mask!!

Going to fill up, queueing behind someone who has filled up then gone inside and is doing their weekly shopping before paying for it all.

Why not fill up, go pay for the fuel, then come back move your vehicle, and then go shop!!!!

Price hiking because it's a holiday or the weekend, not to mention running out of fuel cause they decided to ship it in from Sydney and no longer store it local.

Sad to say that I'm glad the price hiking for holidays and summer isn't just a Canadian thing. On a plus note, we are getting another gas station shortly, albeit a cardlock. It's hard to have a gas price war when there's only one station.

Geo

Attaching the rise and fall of LPG to petrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An F'n Dollar a liter ?????????????????? WTF For LPG......... it's sold to overseas markets for 10 cents!

A few of the stations around here also have a convenience/grocery store attached. The most annoying thing are these idiots who drive up to the pump, start getting gas and then go shopping inside while a line starts to grow behind their abandoned vehicle.

Oh, New Jersey is one of the very few states where pumping your own gas is illegal, so they don't have to go into the store - you pay at the pump. Inconsiderate dopes........

I have a question about gas stations in Europe, particularly in Belgium/France/Germany. Do you know if any/most/none of them take American Express?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back