Aug 8, 2013 #41 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,317 38,847 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland And here another Blenheim of the 18th Sqdn crashed in France 1940. The pic source ... Modelarstwo z pasj
And here another Blenheim of the 18th Sqdn crashed in France 1940. The pic source ... Modelarstwo z pasj
Aug 8, 2013 Thread starter #42 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Yous guys are brilliant. I have not been able to locate Any of these shots. I'll have to fashion one of the Early blisters. How, I don't know yet.
Yous guys are brilliant. I have not been able to locate Any of these shots. I'll have to fashion one of the Early blisters. How, I don't know yet.
Aug 8, 2013 #43 fubar57 General 37,498 27,273 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Email sent Bill. Geo
Aug 12, 2013 Thread starter #44 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Anyone got two gun barrels for 1/72 Lanc to replace the ones I f'n broke off somehow?????? just askin.
Anyone got two gun barrels for 1/72 Lanc to replace the ones I f'n broke off somehow?????? just askin.