>> GB #34 - START QUIBBLING

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well I'm already stocked with a CA 15, but I was actually thinking of doing another Camel. Yesterday the lost PE parts arrived. Cant use them for my current build, But I have the decals for number 6 sqn AFC, which was the training depot unit for the entire AFC camel contingent. It remained in the UK and apart from the odd zeppelin intrusion was solely engaged in training pilots for the meatgrinder that was the western front air fighting.

I would only do it as a second build, and only if its not controversial to do so

Outside of the missing fuselage fairings, the rest of kit seems to build up fairly well. But what to do about the fairings? I think the model looks pretty decent without them as depicted by that second link. It would be a difficult modification and if I didn't think I could pull it off convincingly, I don't think I would do it. Any ideas on how one would go about adding those fairings? Putting in plastic rod in place of the exhaust pipe, using it as a form and build up the fairing using Milliput? Brass sheeting?

I'll see if I can find some better pics...

59f0e2c714ba0e7e4fa81cdcb14da122.jpg

Guys, please start your threads for the new GB with the signs... >>. It will help to find them in the GB folder.

No problemo although it can make a title longer.

Well.. then a title should contain this.... - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back