>> GB #34 - START QUIBBLING

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think I'll be going with the J7W1 Shinden to start and then possibly the XP-55 Ascender for comparason.

P4112431.JPG
XP-55.jpg

i for this group, ( i'll say it head on), have prototypes

nakayima ki115 what if of tokio battle.
mitsubishi a7m
i sure will havesome more but i should at it.

As training airplanes, here I have some more,

l1 stinson,
lockheen vega,
dragon rapide,
cac-9 wirraray,
me BF 108,

and some more that surely I forget, the wizard who should have still not arrived and I do not believe Arrived and I reintegrated the money in the face of the impossibility of knowing that it is the model, there certain countries that can not be bought and brands that do not give the size to continue making their own models.

Last edited:
I hope so :evil4:
I'm pretty sure it will work for the upper camo paint, not sure about the bottom. Basically I plan to lightly sand the dark green paint until the gray plastic of the raised panel lines just begins to show through. The bottom camo being light gray won't work that way so I was thinking I'd pre-shade in black and sand until that shows through but I think that will be much more tricky, take a bit too much off and your back to gray plastic.
Years and years ago I did an F-16 that the paint went horribly wrong with terrible brush marks. I sanded the paint to make it smooth. The panel lines came through the paint and it ended up looking pretty good.

so whats in and whats out for this alternative. A lot of frontline aircraft were assigned to training sqns . Can you build spitfire if it has the right sqn markings for example?

so whats in and whats out for this alternative. A lot of frontline aircraft were assigned to training sqns . Can you build spitfire if it has the right sqn markings for example?
My feeling is it should be an aircraft that was originally designed as a trainer or was significantly modified to suit the trainer role. ( ie. Single seater converted to two seats etc) I know I mentioned a Wellington mk.I in an earlier post it I have reconsidered my position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back