GB-42 1/48 F-6AQ Tac Recce Mustang - MTO II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

very good collection of, to see those advances ...

I have some Tamy brown panel wash and Tamy pastels applied with a dull coat over that I am OK with definitely gives it that sun faded look.I figure another couple of weeks maybe.
gb42 001.JPG
gb42 002.JPG

gb42 003.JPG

gb42 004.JPG

Dang nice Kevin, I had this kit out to do as part of this build but went a different way with the B-25 and P-47 so I'm super glad to see it done. I was going to do it as the 111TRS is the unit here at Ellington field, Texas Air National Guard, 147 Recon Wing. so they are the hometown unit. Your doing them proud!

Thks Guys for the interest no more work as of yet.The only downside to laying the wash it creeped back up under the upper wing decal even though I cleared the heck out of it,the Persian rug flaw!

This one is DONE! if you wondering about inner gear doors are up? unless under maintenance they went up automatically I even had them yellow zinc with the AL though the center and dirtied oh well#-o The six pics when the sun comes out ;) off to the Maya :toothy5:
gb42 001.JPG
gb42 002.JPG
gb42 003.JPG

Thks fellas just noticed though I have not weathered the gear leg doors or the prop so just a little more work noting complicated. :thumbright: to for checking in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back