**** FINISHED: GB-42 1/48 Fieseler Fi156 Storch - MTO II

Crimea_River

Marshal
47,755
16,278
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Location
Calgary
Username: Crimea River
First name: Andy
Category: Judge – Non competing
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Tamiya
Model Type: Fieseler Fi156C Storch
Aftermarket add-ons: Eduard "Superfabric" seatbelts plus a few scratch built items

Here are the 6 mandatory pics. Thanks for following the build!

19082001.jpg
19082002.jpg
19082003.jpg
19082004.jpg
19082005.jpg
19082006.jpg
 
Top stuff Andy...:thumbright:
 
I just don't have the patience for that type of job, I'm more of a Vaseline/spray bomb kinda guy. Truly superb :thumbright:
 
it's beautiful, what a great job andy
 
Andy. I look at the photos...I look at my models. I look again at the photos and then again at my models. Someday - SIGH!

What a fantastic skill you possess. Ever the challenge. To be more patient, I guess, and be able to create something 'close' to this?
 
Kind words guys, thanks. Ralph I'm the same when looking at other's work. Just keep at it and keep having fun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back