GB-44 1/72 F-104C - Military A/C of post-war time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

vandee

Senior Airman
Aug 21, 2019
Username-vandee
Name-John
Category-Intermediate
Kit-Monogram F-104C
Scale-1/72
Accesories-Caracal dencals F-104 Vietnam
Monogram F-104C Starfighter.jpg

Monogram Starfighter.jpg

I need something to stay focused on while I build the HobbyCraft CF-18. This will help keep
my sanity and give me a break from the more "troublesome" build. The only thing I need to do
is get after market decals for a camouflaged Vietnam plane.- John

Thanks, I need a break and this was my second choice, my F-4M Phantom is missing a canopy so
I figured this was a better choice. I also want to do it in NMF as the first Vietnam Starfighters were.- John

I was notified 2 days ago the kit was shipped. I entered the tracking number and it is a number given to
the sender but the kit has NOT made it to the post office yet! How can it be shipped? That's just a preliminary
tracking number!:mad::mad::mad:- John

Another Starfighter, Love it!
I was notified 2 days ago the kit was shipped. I entered the tracking number and it is a number given to
the sender but the kit has NOT made it to the post office yet! How can it be shipped? That's just a preliminary
tracking number!:mad::mad::mad:- John
If Its USPS tracking, don't believe it until you see it on your doorstep :evil4:

Finally arrived. The kit is still sealed as are the decals. It does have decals for a Vietnam plane but
is in camo, I currently have 2 Vietnam camo planes WIP and really don't want a third, lotsa work I
don't need right now. So I will wash up the plastic and start detail painting the cockpit tonight and
order Caracal decals for a NMF Vietnam plane from 1965.- John
starfighter 1.JPG

starfighter 2.JPG

starfighter 3.JPG

The 2 camo Vietnam birds, 1/72 Revell F-105D and Hasegawa F-4E both 1/72.-.John
F-105D and F-4E.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back