• fubar57 - 1/48 CF-104D Two Seater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T Bolt - 1/48 F-16 South Dakota ANG

• donivanp - 1/48 F-15C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
Apologies for the tardiness of this poll but our pollmeister, Wojtek, has computer issues and has been unable to start this thread. So, I'll give this a shot and I hope I don't screw it up!

All of our Group Builds have concluded with the judges choices (we are still working on this) as well as a "Members Choice Award", which represents the Best Model Overall as selected by the members of the forum. The winner will receive a virtual pat on the back as well as bragging rights, though no-one here has been known to brag, thank God!

The poll will run for 10 days, so get your vote in for whose model you deem Best in Show.......

Here's a link that has all the Finished Builds:

**** Finished Shots of Each Build .... Military A/C of post-war time

Good stuff Andy, and thanks for including my model, even though it was a late finish (mainly due to my bl**dy hands not working !).
Going to be as tough to choose as it was to judge.

I included what was in the finished thread so it was Wojtek who made the late add.

e95827c19a44f669a24b27b8a728778f.png

Very very difficult this time. I went for Airframes because of a little detail (the ladder). Again hats off to all the builders, you make it increasingly hard to make a choise. But now i see by viewing the builds again that he is non competing. Now what to do ? Recast vote?

Last edited:
Well the poll closed yesterday so it's official. Looks like Terry and Graham will need to share the new Aston Martin prize. Congrats guys!

Good thing you added that ladder Terry! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back