GB-51 1:72 Arado Ar E.377a - No Propellers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff. Maybe you may need to add a bit more weight to those nacelles since they are further back than the nose?

Cheers guys!

My wife's family are over for a couple of weeks, so things are taking a little time at moment.
In any case, airframe is filled and sanded, awaiting engines and control aircraft attachments.

I also drilled out and reshaped the Riedel housings, but they are still far too forward in the cowl. To be honest, they look more like Jumo 004s than BMW 003s, so I plan to drill the turbine faces and Riedel housings out completely, and add this and my Dragon kit's He 162 components, which are correct, in their places. (The He 162s will be modelled later with covers over the intakes, as per photos I have in a book.)

STA57121.JPG
STA57122.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
G'day guys! A quick update.

Making (slow) progress on the E.377's engines - not as straight-forward as I thought. (The engine is only fitted here to see how it would have looked, won't be a part of the finished aircraft!)

Bases of Führerflugzeug (control aircraft) mounts in place on upper wings, though looking a bit overscale in my opinion.

While working out best way to tackle intakes, started on the Rheinmetall-Borsig Rollwagen (dolly). More filling and sanding required...

STA57127.JPG
STA57128.JPG
STA57129.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back