GB 58 and beyond

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Early ressults of the voting so far are shown below, with 9 members having submitted ideas so far and hopefully many more to come. I have already combined quite a few that were either identical or very close but there's still room to do more of that - Lots of Martime, Carrier Based, Seaplanes yet that are all still separate. As I said above if anyone wants to change their choice after having seen someone else's ideas, feel free. You just need to tell me which one of your 8 to drop in lieu.

EDIT: There was a small mistake in the table I included about 20 minutes ago. Corrected now below.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Should Recon be open era from wwi to present? I think that would be good, it is the origin of military aviation, first came reconnaissance than the need to kill the reconnaissance, than the need to defend the reconnaissance and then to bomb whatever the reconnaissance found!!!!!!!!

There a history of military aviation!

I like the list so far. Not much to add at the moment, although I'll try to contribute a couple of ideas later.
One idea, however, would be to cover wars / conflicts involving aircraft, after WW2 up to the present day, with Korea and Viet Nam being obvious choices, but with many, many possibilities, from "bush wars" to all out conflict.
This would be open to any type of aircraft that had been involved in the chosen event, and would include jets, props and (dare I say it) rotary wing, combat, transport, recce etc etc.

Quite a buzz here. I find myself looking at kits :oops:
Now .... that is a long looongg time ago.
No talent but what the hey.
What would be a 1:72 absolute beginner kit be to advised? Just shake and bake i mean.
I am willing to spend about 10 hours on it.
Nightfighters is a thing for me. The 110 with what ever radar should be good
What would fit a GB? I am living very close to a big retailer, so shoot.
Plan is not competing or posting but just re- candelling some youth magic.

That list covers most of my ideas in some way or another.
Favourites are.
jets, any era
Twin engines, Ww2 and also after ww2.
PTO build
Winter war
I like Terry's idea of other war aircraft too
i could probably find something for a lot of that list :lol:

Andy I've modified my selection, dropping Light bombers for Recon and modified what I would like to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back