GB 60 Ends March 3!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
Here's the usual heads up, a bit late tis time. GB 60 ends on Sunday March 3, less than 2 weeks from now. Please keep an eye on the deadline and finish if you can. If you need a small extension, then you need to pipe up!

We have a total of 19 entries, with 12 being finished. That means we need to hear from:

N4521U N4521U Bill re his P-40 and his Buffalo
Donivanp Donivanp re his Bf110 (F-16 already declared a non-combatant)
Bustedwing Bustedwing re his Do26
dneid dneid for his 109 - no updates since November

I could use some extra time for my Anson but will defer an extension request to others.

Here's the usual heads up, a bit late tis time. GB 60 ends on Sunday March 3, less than 2 weeks from now. Please keep an eye on the deadline and finish if you can. If you need a small extension, then you need to pipe up!

We have a total of 19 entries, with 12 being finished. That means we need to hear from:

N4521U N4521U Bill re his P-40 and his Buffalo
Donivanp Donivanp re his Bf110 (F-16 already declared a non-combatant)
Bustedwing Bustedwing re his Do26
dneid dneid for his 109 - no updates since November

I could use some extra time for my Anson but will defer an extension request to others.
There are 4 unfinished, but I hate to ask for a two week reprieve. If my decals didn't come thru On-Time it would be all for naught. I could just change the intended AC, but................. I just wanted something different even if it is just the blue o'line of the shark mouth. After all it is just a model and will not alter the course of the planet!

I think Graham's Dornier is going to need to time too but so far haven't heard from him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back