GB-62 1/48 Spitfire Mk.Vb ( Italian ) - Spitfires

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was going to mention that but wasn't sure what the Italians might have done with the bars.

Bernie, what a great looking pit. I think your IP has a good chance of fitting now that you have explained it. I love the seat paint job.

I was going to mention that but wasn't sure what the Italians might have done with the bars.

Bernie, what a great looking pit. I think your IP has a good chance of fitting now that you have explained it. I love the seat paint job.
I think that the Italians at that time didn't think about changing the color of the crowbar... It was enough to have spitfires to fly on 😊🤗...

Thanks Andy, I hope to be able to close the fuselage without major problems, but when the risk is great. 😬😬
It's unlikely to come as good as the good job you did with Eduard's Vc, but get closer. 🤞🏻

Small progress... I need to get some belts back before I continue... I can't not put them🤗 on.

I just pasted the IP on the right side. The two half-fuselages are only supported.

See you soon

Attachments

• IMG_20240625_235706.jpg
    IMG_20240625_235706.jpg
    851.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240625_235404.jpg
    IMG_20240625_235404.jpg
    937.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back