Jock Tamson
Staff Sergeant
Username: Jock Tamson
First name: Greg
Category: Intermediate
Manufacturer: Airfix
Scale: 1/48
Extras: rigging
Here's my entry for the GB Airfix 's Tiger Moth in 1/48
This was acquired the other day. I've wanted to try a bi-plane for a while so have settled for this one. A bit of forward planning will be required in respect of painting and attaching the bracing or rigging wires, which I'll make from stretched sprue.
I'm finishing off a couple of other builds first so will be cutting plastic on this one shortly.
Cheers Greg
First name: Greg
Category: Intermediate
Manufacturer: Airfix
Scale: 1/48
Extras: rigging
Here's my entry for the GB Airfix 's Tiger Moth in 1/48
This was acquired the other day. I've wanted to try a bi-plane for a while so have settled for this one. A bit of forward planning will be required in respect of painting and attaching the bracing or rigging wires, which I'll make from stretched sprue.
I'm finishing off a couple of other builds first so will be cutting plastic on this one shortly.
Cheers Greg