Bustedwing
Tech Sergeant
Username: Bustedwing
Name: Graham
Category:Advanced
Kit: Special Hobby Arado Ar 96
After market decals.
This will be a great addition to my collection of Luftwaffe aircraft. Great details, PE set and transparent gauges. However the kit does not include any Luftwaffe markings. Only captured and post war versions. I bought an extra set of decals that comes with a booklet full of colour pictures that includes options to build three Luftwaffe versions.. I like the look of Black KF+CG. Pilot school Prostejov, Bohemiea-Moravian Protectorate. Fitting since it would appear I'm ethnically Moravian !
Name: Graham
Category:Advanced
Kit: Special Hobby Arado Ar 96
After market decals.
This will be a great addition to my collection of Luftwaffe aircraft. Great details, PE set and transparent gauges. However the kit does not include any Luftwaffe markings. Only captured and post war versions. I bought an extra set of decals that comes with a booklet full of colour pictures that includes options to build three Luftwaffe versions.. I like the look of Black KF+CG. Pilot school Prostejov, Bohemiea-Moravian Protectorate. Fitting since it would appear I'm ethnically Moravian !