GB24 Question (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yea, probably hand painted so I have two options, both requiring the correct color paint; 1) find the correct size decals and beat them up a bit, B) use frisket paper for stencils.

Geo

Hi destrozas

From what I read most of the Do 217M-1's went to KG 2 which from what I know never flew in the middle east theator. I do know that III/KG 100 flew some Do-217 K-2's in the Med and North Africa.

All the best
Paul

thanks paul, I have too many changes for the do217m1 convetir a do217k2, the do217 k2 caused the sinking of the Rome after the armistice, when was heading to Crete or Malta (can not remember), and sank to lest Allied hands

This is the beast I want to portray though I'm not sure which markings. It all depends if I can find the proper fuselage roundels...

View attachment 275871
View attachment 275872

...won't start it until I get my GB23 F-2 together.

Geo

george, You have to see if the version you have which you will make the mc 200 there are several different versions according to series production, captured by raf is the seventh series (which samples the profile), the photos you put and puts wojtek XXIII leave the series and the X series, and the American is the X series aircraft are very similar but differ in Capony.

can identify them because the are the Capony VII series has the semi cover, the X series only has the front and XXIII of the series has a small shield that covers the shoulders of the driver and front palabrisas will get a small piece of pexiglas to mode to the turbulent winds to prevent the pilot airs.

Might add a Macchi C202, that was shot down by Beurling, if there's decals for them...

So far I've found (I think)four C 202's that was shot down by Screwball....

Serg. Francesco Pecchiari, 352^ Squadriglia
Serg. Magg Francesco Visentini, 378^ Squadriglia
Serg. Magg Falerio Gelli, 378^ Squadriglia
Cap. Furio Daglig Niclot, 151^ Squadriglia

Think that there's one gentleman missing, as I think, if I remember correctly, Beurling shot down five C 202's while on Malta...

Jan, Skymodels make a 1/48 sheet that you should be able to cobble together for an aircraft.....

48-015_Macchi_202.jpg

Geo

EDIT: from this site...George Beurling

jan.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back