GB24 Question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Humm may have to come out of the wood work to do some research on some of this stuff if any one wants some info. One of my favorite campaign areas LOL

i will be doing a Bf 109 F for this and 2 Spitfire V's both the same aircraft flown by Evan "rosie" Mackie.
1 in dessert colours and the same aircraft after it was painted Grey/Green on top for the transfer to Italy, it also sprted Mk IX style exhausts and a tropical filter

Hello Karl,
Here is the one I built there is 8 or 10 years ago:
Maquette - Spitfire Mk Vc

I've got a Hurricane MkII lined up. Not sure if it'll be a C or D or what scheme just yet.

I'm excited for the new GB to start and to see what everyone has planned! I think I'm going to open with a Razorback Thunderbolt from 57th FG.

Got a Macchi C.200. In keeping with my oddball schemes, I think I've seen a captured RCAF bird, if I can't find the photo, then the Luftwaffe version. If I finish quickly, James "Stocky" Edward's P-40.

Geo

Got a Macchi C.200. In keeping with my oddball schemes, I think I've seen a captured RCAF bird, if I can't find the photo, then the Luftwaffe version. If I finish quickly, James "Stocky" Edward's P-40.

Geo

Man, we must be on the same wavelength George because I was considering the Tamiya/Italerei 1/48 Saetta kit. Since we've already shared a mutual subject in this build, I'll line up another secondary choice!

I will be starting with the Tamiya 1/48 Bf-109 E-7Trop. Again she will be right out of the box and the plan is to do her up as black 8 of 2./ JG27 as found 1941 North Africa.

Cheers,

Jeff

here's my subject for the Bf109 F-4 trop i plan on doing.
profile from Osprey's Bf109 aces of North Africa and the Mediterranean

lippert.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back