Geedee's P-51D Cockpit Project (1 Viewer)

Beautiful work!
 
Great !
 
Very cool Gary !!
 
Great stuff Gary, and good to know the Fowlmere museum is up and running - just a couple of hundred yards from the campsite we used to use, before it closed for development.
I was at Leiston and Cakes and Ale for a few days last September,, great place to visit - some pics in my Tin Tent thread.
Pity about the current situation - was hoping to meet up with you both at Legends again this year.
 
I wanna be Gary when I grow up.
 
Gary;
NOW I find this marvelous build thread! Fantastic job! I'm really impressed at the level of attention to detail. I sure wished I had known about this when building my own (smallish Guillow's cockpit) for my model. Excellent job!!

Thank you for sharing.

Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back