German Aces Profiles Ilustrations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dec 27, 2005
Hello Gentlemen,

Im looking for profiles ilustrations of figthers of these German Aces:

Albin Wolf
Eduard Tratt
Ernst-Wilhelm Reinnert
Friedrich-Karl Müller
Fritz Tegtmeier
Gordon Gollob
Günther Schack
Heinrich Setz
Heinrich Sturm
Heinz Schmidt
Helmut Lipfert
Horst Ademeit
Joachim Brendel
Joachim Kirschner
Karl Gratz
Maximilian Stotz
Wilhelm Batz

Thx in advance
Regards
Alexandre

That is a lot my friend.

You are just going to have to google that! You doing that will take me the same amount of time, so you might as well do it yourself.

Just go to Google or Yahoo! and I am sure you will find everythign you need.

Information takes time and research is knowledge!

hi,
Where can i find Joachim Kirschner,s me 109 g aircraft profile.
Ther is a photo in Prien,s book,but is very poor.

Looking also for me 109g profile from Walter Seiz 3/JG53 "gelbe 7"

I am surfing few months for this two profiles,anybody...

Hi Dog,
Is that plane?

Source unknown.

Attachments

• Bf109G yellow7.jpg
    Bf109G yellow7.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 166
Unfortunately the pic hasn't been depicted.I found this one accidentally.Any additional info will be appreciated.:D

Wurger, Yellow 7 is a G-6(Trop?) W.Nr.18068 found abandoned on an airfield at Comiso after it was occupied by Allied forces in July 43.
The other aircraft in the background is also a G-6 Trop W.Nr.18410 in the Gruppen Kommandeur markings of Major Gerhard Michalski, II/JG 53.
There are additional colour and b/w photo's of the 2 aircraft.

You can also see that the radio access panel within the fuselage cross has been fitted upside down!

hi wurger,
sorry, it is not the one i am looking for.
i am looking for "gelbe 7" from 1 grupe or 3th staffel stationed at Maniago 1944
by the way ,that aircrafr crashed near my place at Rijeka,Croatia
pilot baild out and he is still alive and lives in Germany,but i do not speek german to ask him.

Wurger, Yellow 7 is a G-6(Trop?) W.Nr.18068 found abandoned on an airfield at Comiso after it was occupied by Allied forces in July 43.
The other aircraft in the background is also a G-6 Trop W.Nr.18410 in the Gruppen Kommandeur markings of Major Gerhard Michalski, II/JG 53.
There are additional colour and b/w photo's of the 2 aircraft.

You can also see that the radio access panel within the fuselage cross has been fitted upside down!

Hallo Wayne,
Thank you very much for the infos.So the Gelbe7 is of 6/JG53 definitely.Now the pic can be depicted.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back