German Jets (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nutter

Airman
Jan 23, 2004
members.lycos.co.uk
anyone know anywhere where theres some pics of the early german jets like the me262 and horten flying wing thing :D
i know about the luft46 website anyone know anywhere else
thanx in advance 8)

Maybe you are looking for some particular prototypes? If yes say so and I can look thorugh my collection...

Me-163 Komet:

lrg0213.jpg

lrg0010.jpg

me163-022.jpg

me163-024.jpg

He-162 Salamander:

he162.jpg

He162.jpg

he162_real.jpg

HEI_He162.jpg

not to be a turd crazy but since you are posting copyrighted images, you have asked permission of the holder before posting correct ?

v/r

Erich

Erich,

Bear in mind that the laws concerning copyright differ from country to country. However copyrighted images are generally ok as long as they are a: clearly sourced and b: not the entirety of the work.

Having said that I do try to use Free source / Government Archival photos.

Kiwimac (a librarian in a former existence)

Qyestion then.............why does Bert hartmann have his web-site addy on the pics which simply means they are under his ownership andhe needs to be contacted. It does not matter what country you are from if you do not contact the owner of said photos you run the risk, and it is not a risk I personally do want to take. This site could easily be shut down and the administration taken to a court of law. I have already warned two other sites about this that pirated photos from my web-site. They removed them in this case..........

be forewarned.

Erich

Erich said:
Qyestion then.............why does Bert hartmann have his web-site addy on the pics which simply means they are under his ownership andhe needs to be contacted. It does not matter what country you are from if you do not contact the owner of said photos you run the risk, and it is not a risk I personally do want to take. This site could easily be shut down and the administration taken to a court of law. I have already warned two other sites about this that pirated photos from my web-site. They removed them in this case..........

be forewarned.

Erich

This is a site with a public photo album. Anyone can upload pictures here, and there is a notice that clearly states if any copyrighted pictures are found, the finder can inform the admins and the picture will be removed. If you have found any copyrighted pictures (and can prover that they are copyrighted) please, by all means, report them. Also if there are any pictures from your website (which you have failed to give us an address for), once again feel free to report them to us, just so long as you can prove that they are in fact yours

As for posting pictures in the forums, these are purely reference materiels for someone that needs them. Nobody is claiming ownership over any of those pictures. Anything I claim as my own, I upload to my website. If you look at the URL's of those pictues, ALL have the addresses for the site from which they came

And lastly, I have a question for you, Erich. Are you a concerned lawyer-type who doesn't want to see anything happen to this site, or are you merely threatening and/or trying to scare us? I ask simply out of curiousity :)

does anybody have pictures of a p-13a lippisch? i really want some pictures of that wierd looking aircraft... And by the way? Was it used in WW II as a protoype?

I see several Bert Hartmann pics copyrighted here and can be certain he was not asked for useage of his pics. does this concern me ? yes..........

One site that I am aware of closed down to the overuseage of copyrighted photos. The web-master felt it best to shut down as he did not want a law-suit.

there is another site that I used to be moderator on that has already been threatened with suit action due to text and photos taken from an authors book.

Is the internet free then to pirate photos and text without stating just whom or what they were drawn from ? My question is have anyone on this site checked with their lawyer to make sure they and this site plus web-master are covered in case of legal action. This is not a threatening jesture but a simple act of awareness.............ok ?

ev0 said:
does anybody have pictures of a p-13a lippisch? i really want some pictures of that wierd looking aircraft... And by the way? Was it used in WW II as a protoype?

I only have this picture of the prototype for said plane. The prototype was only a glider though.

Attachments

• funny_triangle.jpg
    funny_triangle.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,969
Luft Archiv.de

is the actual print out. If the guyz would ask Bert to use permission of the pics and he says yes then it would be permissable. Each country has there own copyright laws but in the states you can still give credence to the photo owner and that is still not enough...........you have to ask for direct permission to use the pics.

do as you guyz feel as I am not the web-sites owner here. Just giving you fair warning to protect yourselves and us

v/r

Erich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back