getting to know the real cute corporal...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yeah, but if you want, like, a holiday brain, feel welcome to mine, it's comfortable but cluttered with lovely views!(DD's, they're so good!)
heheheheheh
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!
*creepy high pitched voice*im baaack!
mwah to all
xxx

the only pics i have at the minute are: a passport photo of me when i was a scary goth with no fringe :black: , one of me on the beach in cornwall when i was a SGWNF :black: , one of me in a castle in Wales when i was a SGWNF :black: , two really awful ones of me in Sealed Knot kit (when i was a SGWNF :black: ), one in 13th kit :whdat: just after i had been crying :cry: and was handed a five-foot python to cheer me up :D and i have NO EYEBROWS AT ALL! :rolleyes: , ooh, yes, i have two beautiful :painting: pics of me in fifties gear and new rocks and i am going to have some more done asap...i will have to steal those two lovely ones(wahey) from my mum and get someone in the net cafe to help me put them on the site for you lovely troops.... :2gunfire:
on the weird side ;) , on sunday, i met the older (and cuter dink ) :twisted: brother of an ex i went out with three years ago, ended up meeting his mum and dad, changing his car wheels with him :car32: (coz i know how!rah!) then being taken on a date!he turned round to me last night and told me i was a goddess :notworthy: , coz i changed his car wheels, freed every knot of muscle in his back with an expert massage and am into 'guy things' :nike: . i thought that was such a great compliment! :) Tewkesbury Medieval Fayre - who's going?im having a personal party :occasion4: :rainbow1: there so feel free to come along...
mwah xxx :smilecolros:

I keep telling you guys, she's certantly telling the truth about where she's from and what she's doing.

It's not guaranteed I know, but that being the case, it's reasonable to assume everything else is true.

Corp is quite welcome to meet me some time in the centre of Bristol (only half an hour from WSM) if she likes, which would catagorically settle the rumours.

The way you guys are falling all over yourselves in feeble attempts at flirtation is definitely proof that the male sex is indeed weaker.

Why don't you guys finish wacking so we can get back to the business of discussing WWII aviation. :lol:

David ( if that is indeed YOUR real name) Hunny darling sweetie!!!!!! this area is miscellaneous ( or miscellani...arse as it seems to be) area, not much needed about planes here mate. And a sucessfull site needs a good and active miscellaneous section to make it...well 'extra' good and active ( take 'off' the hit count of any 'misc' on a site), so I invite you to love this section...fight against it or learn to love it.... both seem welcome and interesting :lol:
But as a member of the stronger sex....what the shit do I know ;)

It appears that the little :lol: emoticon didn't amke it onto my post. It was all tongue in cheek people. I have revisited my post and corrected the omission.

Carry on with your feeble attempts at flirtation and wanking or whatever it is that you were doing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back