Girls and Aircraft - Volume II (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about floats?

Sorry no girl in the pix, don't know photoshop...

How about floats?
View attachment 529015
Sorry no girl in the pix, don't know photoshop...
Cool! Is that Folsom's bird? I wonder about its utility as a transport with all that weight and drag, also single engine performance. I think I'd want 1830s on mine instead of those Wrights. As long as it will haul a moose and get off a half mile lake in the hills, works for me.
Cheers,
Wes

If you look on the far left of tieleader's pic, you'll see a man with a white shirt and a white hat (shaded by the wing). To the right of him is a guy with a blue (denim?) jacket and white-ish pants.
If you expand the picture completely, he's in front of, what appears to be, a woman with shoulder length brown hair and a blue top on.
I know, its pushin' it, but it satisfies the thread topic!

Elvis

Last edited:
Don't remember the exact details, too long ago. However I was told that at the time this was the only floater DC

Not seeing any girls in those pics. While I'm certainly fond of the DC-3, where are the girls????
...AHEM...(once again, with feeling)
If you look on the far left of tieleader's pic, you'll see a man with a white shirt and a white hat (shaded by the wing). To the right of him is a guy with a blue (denim?) jacket and white-ish pants.
If you expand the picture completely, he's in front of, what appears to be, a woman with shoulder length brown hair and a blue top on.

Not seeing any girls in those pics. While I'm certainly fond of the DC-3, where are the girls????
Maybe its better if I show you in context...

Here's the original picture....

...noticed I've added a circle to the picture. This is the area we're concerning ourselves with....

...I've now cropped the picture down and added another circle. This is the general area that I initially described (notice the man in the white shirt and white hat on the left side of the circled section)...

…I've now cropped the picture even further, concentrating on the guy with the blue jacket. Notice I've added yet another circle over his shoulder. Inside the circle is the woman with the shoulder length brown hair and blue top that I referred to before in my prior post.
...and in case you're curious, my qualifications for being so sure of myself is a former occupation as a high speed machine operator, plus about 7 years as a Security Guard. In addition to that, I was a hunter in my younger days. All of these experiences have honed my optical senses to the point to where I can pick out fine detail within a scene with a high degree of accuracy.

So there you go. There is a woman in the picture.....if you can't see that, I'll be making a prompt call to the FAA and have your license revoked, because buddy, it's time to hang it up and hand your wings over to SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY SEE!!!! ( )

Elvis

Last edited:

Man...you guys are DESPERATE! I'm not willing to work that hard to find a woman!

Float planes are kind of like boats that fly, and all boats are ships, and all ships are called "she". So right in front of you...
"There! I run rings around you logically!"

Y'know, I've seen some arguments on this forum that really stretch a point. But you win hands-down for that tortuous piece of "logic"!

Elvis needs to leave the building...and get out more!!!

Man...you guys are DESPERATE! I'm not willing to work that hard to find a woman!

Y'know, I've seen some arguments on this forum that really stretch a point. But you win hands-down for that tortuous piece of "logic"!
When do I get my particpation trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread