Girls and aircrafts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much makeup. But she probably looks damn good the next morning. Can't say that for most of the prior posts.

They all wear too much makeup. See them with it off and then you get an eye opener.

On the down side, she's even more work than the girl next door type from a few posts back. In short, none of us can afford her.

Nah man, I think he's right on that one.

Once asked a girl who was a friend (not girlfriend) if she rode horses cause she got off on the idea of 1000 pounds of dumb power between her legs. She said, "Yeah, that's pretty much it" in a rare honest and lucid momment.

Mind you, I doubt I could make he say it again in mixed company but she was drunk and that generally makes chicks very direct.

Bit archaic, but I think you'll enjoy it - by Bill Hooper, creator of P.O. Prune - the RAF's how-not-to-do-it-right type, from the official publication 'Tee-Emm' in WW2.

Prune's WAAF friend:

Attachments

• Prune's WAAF with Spit.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 939
Is it the one on the right or left? If it's the one on the right...Man, do you guys have a long training sylabus!

Slightly O/T, but in British Forces, the right hand edge of the FS Cap is supposed to be parallel to the ground, and the cap worn at an angle to the right, closed at the top, with the badge therefore facing slightly upwards. This also held good for the RCAF in its day.

It looks as though the Canadians have been Americanized.

The photo is from the Canadian Military Police Museum, and shows an RFC sidecap worn correctly.

Attachments

• rafc2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 863
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread