Good and bad of moving

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TimEwers

Airman 1st Class
224
0
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Good cheaper place

Bad packing again

Good cheaper place

Bad Desiding what to keep and what to get rid of.

Good cheaper place

Bad smaller place so I will have to be selective on the kits I buy.

Good cheaper place

Bad moving to begin with.

But I got my hours cut and the place I'm at now raised the rent to more than I can afford so I got to move, and It's not really worth what they want to charge for it which will be 450 a month, new place is 375 a month it aint the best looking place but it's what I can afford right now.

Hopefully I wont be too long off line this time.
 
Hey, moving is just an adventure and a chance to explore and find new stomping-grounds. Fun stuff!!!

'Course, I grew up with a career AirForce Dad, so moving was just another part of life for us.
 
Not that I really care for moving, but I am so used to it. I grew up a military brat and moved around so much while I served in the military. To me it also is just another part of life as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back