Jun 2, 2009 #1 M masterelite Recruit 1 0 Joined Jun 2, 2009 **Admin edit** Please post only aviation related items. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
Jun 2, 2009 #2 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Not bad for a first post. How about telling us something about yourself
Jun 2, 2009 #3 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com I don't see anything aviation related in those, however. Are you advertising your graphics, or here to contribute?
I don't see anything aviation related in those, however. Are you advertising your graphics, or here to contribute?
Jun 2, 2009 #4 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,796 40,160 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Locked and loaded.....
Jun 2, 2009 #5 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I like the Old English letter "L" - must have taken a long time to do that one.
Jun 2, 2009 #6 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Sniff sniff sniff........I smell a one post wonder close by.
Jun 2, 2009 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,308 38,820 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Rather a spammer...I think.
Jun 2, 2009 #8 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany 1. It did not have anything to do with Aviation. 2. I think this was probably just a spam post. Just my opinion as well. We'll see if he returns. I doubt he will...
1. It did not have anything to do with Aviation. 2. I think this was probably just a spam post. Just my opinion as well. We'll see if he returns. I doubt he will...
Jun 2, 2009 #9 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,308 38,820 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Yep... here for all spammers... Attachments strzelnica1.gif 16.1 KB · Views: 234