Greetings fellow pilots!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok, what is all the XD, XDD, >D crap. While this site does have a place to talk about flight sims, this isn't a World of Warcraft site where everyone is 12 yrs old.

You wanna post stuff about your flight sims, great....more power to ya. But you come out here, please have a little respect for EVERYONE. You start posting stuff like "I like shooting down Nazi's" and "root of all evil", you'll find yourself on the short end of the stick.

I have respect for today's Germany. I really do. I have a few friends in Germany. I'm even trying to learn the language. but Germany back then was NAZI Germany. they murdered 12 million innocent people. and half of that was jews. but the rest of that was Roma/Gypsies, homosexuals, political opposition, atheists, the mentally or physically handicapped. that in my book constitutes as evil. the same with Stalin. I don't know much about Mussolini or any of the Italian's involvement in WWII other than that they were in it. but I do know that not all nazis were evil. there were a small few of German soldiers who did not like what their country was doing to others. especially this one man named Wilhelm Hoselfeld (name right?) who helped the famous late pianist Wladyslaw Zspilman.

ok, maybe nazi germany wasn't the root of all evil, but they were friggin evil. But I do admire them for their advancements in science and technology.

and btw, I'm 20 years old. I have ADHD so my mental age is a bit less than that. prolly at 15. but I'm a HUGE WWII enthusiast.

I also have a close friend in Japan who claims that if Japan had defeated the US, then Germany would have turned on them. just as they did Norway, Denmark, and Belgium.

but I do know that not all nazis were evil. there were a small few of German soldiers who did not like what their country was doing to others. especially this one man named Wilhelm Hoselfeld (name right?) who helped the famous late pianist Wladyslaw Zspilman.
]

Sorry kid but again not all Germans were Nazi's.

There were far more than a few Germans who did not like what the Nazis were doing.

I suggest you actually learn some history and not from wikipedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back