Gripe Whinge

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder said:
It looks ridiculous.

Another one...People who just don't get it. They annoy the crap out of everyone and still act like everyone else has a problem. I won't name any names though. I think you know who I mean. ;)

Especially when they dont give up. Hes still around my friend.

Just had to add this....

evangilder said:
Definitely agree with you there on both counts, Adler. My nephew knows better than to wear pants like that at my house. He found them around his ankles last time. ;) He wears proper pants when visiting now.

As Mr. Leary said;

"Everyone knows that the underwear goes INSIDE the pants OKAY!"

Attachments

• _denis_leary__coffee_720.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 48
Talking of being impressionable I have a confession when I was young because speedway riding was all the rage we used to put caster oil in our fuel so our bikes smelled like they where running on dope and another trick was to fit a spark plug in the exhaust and wire it up to an ignition coil with a switch on the bars if you turned off the ignition when going along then waited 4 seconds or so the flicked the handle bar switch you could get a 3ft flame out of the end as it backfired. Needless to say I got tugged by the cops and it wrecked the baffles after a short while. so I admit I have had my moments of stupidity the same as alot of the kids do today, but I never went round vandalizing the local area as even then I was aware it was my dads rates that was paying for the facilities.
Nonskimmer said:
Yeah, I know him. Mustache, flies in helicopters...good fella. :)
I didn't know he had a Mustache that could actually fly within the confines of a helicopter Skim Amazing :shock: obviously another ingenious US anti hijacking device. A mustache fluttering in your face must be most disconcerting. :)

trackend said:
I didn't know he had a Mustache that could actually fly within the confines of a helicopter Skim Amazing :shock: obviously another ingenious US anti hijacking device. A mustache fluttering in your face must be most disconcerting. :)

LOL

A guy in London has been arrested and is facing extradition to the USA accused of causing $1 billion dollars worth of damage too the government
by hacking Pentagon NASA secure mainframes.
He is accused of deleting critical millitary files.
I think he should be bloody well be shot if this is true. Some of the info he wiped may have been harmless and the money side is important but replacable. But I'm sure there is information on there vital to the security and safety of the forces of the US and its allies on active duty around the world . It could have compromised their operations currentlly being carried and put the military guys in very dangerous postions the result of which could end in either accidental or enemy instigated deaths.
The mans a total PRAT.

Bored, out of work systems analyst? Hmmm, gosh, does that ring any bells for anyone here?

Not to mention Bristol, Halifax, Ansbach, Biloxi, Thousand Oaks....

Boy, add SAC in Nebraska and that's a pretty credible strike list! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back