Gripe Whinge (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I still like the old juvenile prank with the dog crap. Gather up some dog poo in a paper bag, set it on fire on his porch. Let it get going a bit and ring the doorbell and get out of there. His instinct will be to stomp out the fire. heheh Works every time. :lol:

Had that at work Mossie so one guy voulnteered to do a teenage thing in the toilet while another had a heavy chest cold then we mentioned it in passing in the mess room we found the culprit but he wasnt in a talking mood for some reason (and fairly green). :pukeleft:

Damn that would be so hilarious :lol:

:rolleyes:

Ive also thought that throwing a cone in the air and being shot by friendly fire on accident would be pretty funny too ;)

big gripe. Went to a free airshow at Southend yesterday and the litter left behind was blood ridiculous half eaten burgers and hot dogs all over the sea front all because they where to bleeding lazy to walk 50ft to a bin christ we've got some pig ignorant animals in this country and one other thing because its held over water there's a clearly defined and buoyed exclusion zone for boats and as it was the 21st show you would think everyone would know and what happens some pair of knob heads in a yacht decides they wants to leave the mooring and sail across the display area . The consequence is the display by champion arobatic flyer Will Curtis in his SU26 is knocked on the head cheers you f**king pratts.
I think if they had done it when the Typhoon had been on show they would have been lynched.

evangilder said:
Here's one, especially for people here in the states. Guys that have those big pick-ups with the lift kits that put them WAY up in the air. You get behnd them in a parking lot and they slow way down to go over speed bumps!

Something that I hate even more is the people who buy the big pick ups or SUV's and turn them into low riders. I can not stand that. First of all it defeats the purpose of it and the vehicles were not built to be 2 inches off of the ground so you can pimp in it! 8)

I agree it is completey stupid, about as dumb as wearing your pants around your ankles as the kids today seem to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back