Gripe Whinge

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BombTaxi said:
On Dear God, not Lisa Riley! Heres a far better looking (IMHO) ex-member of the Emmerdale cast...

an14.gif

Much Better =D>

People that balance their checkbooks while at a cash machine. Then when you try clearing your throat or giving them a subtle hint that you are waiting on their sorry ass, they givve you a dirty look.

People that cut in line

Express lines (12 items or less) with a person pushing a FULL CART!

People who speed up when you turn on your turn signal. I give them till the last minute and cut over.

People who turn right from the left turn lane

The asshole in the fast lane...doing 55 MPH!

"Boom cars" Those guys with the huge sub-woofers that want to let the world know they hae them while the damn things are shaking your fillings loose.

There are more...

I agree with you Evan those Auto's thumping out some mindless garbage based around a 4/4 time bass drum with a staccato snare roll every 10th bar and some dick head shouting I got a f***ing gun. But most of the time all you can hear is the door panels pumping in and out.

Names given to jobs that try to make them look more high fluting than they are
IE Transport technician = Motor mechanic
Revenue Inspector = Ticket collector
Data input officer = Copy typist
Human resource department = Personnel

Oh I have a bugbear that I've remembered - Mothers who drive those 4x4 Panzer tanks in the centre of Clifton when they're taking their vile brats to school.

1 - Make the little buggers walk or get a bus - I did.

2 - Look at the pictures below, just at the top of my road, and round the corner. Notice that, surprise, surprise, the streets were never designed for hulking great 4x4's! Result, the traffic flow, which was bad already begins to grind to a standstill. For the countryside they're fine. Hopeless for dense urban areas.

Attachments

• bris-017_650.jpg
    bris-017_650.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 425
  • bris-040_129.jpg
    bris-040_129.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 431
Means you can't park there - otherwise people would park right up to the zebra crossing. The traffic is a real nightmare round here.

Drivers who don't use indicaters - the amount of times I've almost been hit whilst walking near junctions because of morons who don't know what the flashing lights are for.

The term "chav" - I have no idea where this term came from, back in my day we just called them townies, d1ckheads or thick tw*ts. I personally like my brothers name for them, Scroats, more appropriate I think.

School kids who wear Cobain/Nirvana T-shirts - Most of them have no idea who he was or what he was like. Talking crap about how original they were, Pixies, anyone?

Erich said:
Med educate me......what's up with the small vehicles parked in opposite directions ? man too much road graffitti for me
Officially Erich there not meant to park in the opposite direction to the traffic lane, but usual what happens is if they drive up the road to turn around and face the correct direction by the time they return their parking space has gone so they tend to dive in as soon as they see one.

I have to agree with you Med them Shmuck trucks just dont fit on our roads and 99% of them never go off road anyway whats the point.

Erich they are in the late 20's and early 30's most of them.

And as for the chick with the cherry print panties..... I did her too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back