Gripe Whinge

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's one, especially for people here in the states. Guys that have those big pick-ups with the lift kits that put them WAY up in the air. You get behnd them in a parking lot and they slow way down to go over speed bumps!

Its not a big whinge but a Harrier just buzzed my house and rattled all me windows he's doing approach circuits ready for the air show on Sunday.

I bet you like glue as well Cheesy although I must admit thats something not to be sniffed at ( did I just say that :oops: )

Medvedya said:
Political Correctness - the best one I've heard recently was 'Differently Abled'

Hmm, If personally I was in a wheelchair and someone described me as 'Differently Abled' I'd run over their foot!

The fapping "Garden Bunny" and "The Ten Suggestions"! :evil:

BombTaxi said:
What are they? :?:

"Politically Correct" versions of The Ten Commandments and the Easter Bunny for atheists.

If you don't believe in a religion and its workings, don't steal its parts and rename them.

I can just see it:

1) Thou art strongly recommended not to kill.
2) Thee really shouldn't steal.
3) We think it highly inadvisable that thou should covet thy neighbour's wife...

:rolleyes:

Gotta have a whine about what happened today - I do this little Saturday job at our local dry-cleaners. Guy comes in with this coat, complaining that we put marks on it. Calls me and the female assistant I was with cnuts, and robbers, and keeps repeating the words 'piece of crap'. Boy, I was itching to wrap the pole we use to hook garments off the rails round his ugly balding head.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but talk like that, especially towards girls, is totally out of line, whatever has happened.

I'm glad to say though, we just asked him to sign the receipt and that we would get the manager to sort it all out, which he did, although adding 'piece of crap' underneath as well - just in case we missed noticing what a complete arseloch he was.

Far as I'm concerned, if I'm running the shop and he comes in again, he's fecking barred.

No What should do Med is find one of those furry caterpillars and let it crawl around the collar even if it is analyzed it will only show spores and nothing to do with a dry cleaners my mate had one of those creatures do it on his coat and the spores got on his neck he looked like Jabber the Hut the next day.

Nice idea! He he - Originally, I thought that, as we have all his address details, to sign him up for every single mail marketing thing we could find. He goes off on holiday, and when he comes back, he can't open the door due to the massive piles of junk mail that have collected on the doormat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back