Gripe Whinge

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thats true Les dont come to the UK the exchange rate is toilet $1.82 to the £1 at the moment.

The guys on Top Gear said it best. "Why are they trying to reduce congestion? The reason the roads are so packed at that time in the morning is because thats when people need to be at work and get to school!"

Its a seriously crazed idea. When I get a license id much rather pay a fixed yearly rate than pay per mile.

They've gotta do something, because its falling apart at the moment - there's been some delay on the M32 into Bristol, and my mothers only just got back.

Everybody went ape over the Congestion Charge in London, and said how it was going to destroy the commercial heart of the city, but that didn't happen, and now it's accepted as part of life there.

You don't need a car in London anyway.

SCREW em ALL ! go ride a decent bike and save the environment.

well U may have to leave home 2 hours earlier but......... 8) waiting for the Tour de France and watch Lance Armstrong get his butt chewed.......I doubt it but at least I can hope

It might work in London and in cities but it doesn't work around the country [Yes, I am talking about the pay as you go driving]. There are places, like this little village called Epworth, that you need to have a car because there's only two buses a day into anywhere civilised...although I shudder at calling Doncaster civilised but at least it's got electric lights...anyway, back to the story....it's like 30-40 miles away from ..<shudder> Doncaster....I hardly see people from Epworth cycling 80 mile a day.

Anywho, I don't live there...I live 7 miles away from the town center...and the buses are still crap and never on time... :rolleyes:

Oh...

And what does it mean by: 'you have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for this post' :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back